Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First day of school, first day of school! (Jenne?)

I made it through my first day of school. I have quite a setup in my office now. Wendy has helped me bring in and setup my cot (complete with air matress, sheets, and two pillows) and I have a toaster oven, compliments of Grandma Wilson. I have the whole office to myself so there is plenty of space and I can take a nap between classes if I need to. We had to put risers on my desk so that the wheelchair would fit underneath it (I am using the wheelchair as a desk chair since it is easier to get around). I am only taking two classes, one at 10 am and one at 3pm. They are both in the Talmage building and close to the elevator, so it is pretty easy to get around. I am even able to sit in the regular chairs in the classrooms, although I have found that it is hard to make it through the 50 minutes. Either my attention span has dropped or I just get uncomfortable.

1 comment:

Jenne said...

Is that a movie quote..."Finding Nemo"?