Friday, August 15, 2008

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

So how many words is a video worth? No matter the number, this should be one of my longest posts ever. I hope you all enjoy this video as much as I enjoyed being able to make it.



I should mention that I tired myself out enough at therapy today that when I tried to climb the stairs this evening on the way to the Durrans' house my leg gave out. I went down easy. In fact, it looked like I was intentionally kneeling down, only it wasn't intentional. I was also able to get back up and finish climbing the stairs easily. It was a reminder that in spite of all my progress and all the things I can do I am still a little weak and working on getting back to 100%.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had to watch it three times to believe it was real! I'm so excited for you Jeremy...you're amazing! Have you recovered from your long day today?
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Congrats Rome! You said earlier that your walking doesn't look very pretty. I think that's all relative-it looked beautiful to me! I love you!
Jenne

Sara Liechty said...

You are looking great Jeremy!

Tony said...

That's awesome, AWESOME !!!
Great progress, I can see.
You'll be Tap-Dancing in no time !!
Keep it up, dood !!!

:)