Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Dinner with Ralph

Last Night we went to Grandma Wilson's house and had a dinner party with a lot of my family that is in town for Aunt Marilyn's Funeral. I had fun showing off my walking and stair climbing skills and visiting with everybody. We had Mexican food for dinner which is a personal favorite of mine but I ate way too much. After dinner I started feeling sick and had to go lay down. I ended the night throwing up. That is the first time I have thrown up since I have been home from the hospital. The good news is that I am feeling better now. The bad news is that I didn't get to eat much of my homemade ice cream. I hope you are still saving it for me Grandma! I am coming to get it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ralph??? Is this another movie quote?

Glad you're feeling better and sorry you weren't able to enjoy the whole party! It was fantastic to see you on the stairs!
Love,
Mom