Friday, August 8, 2008

Walk This Way (which movie, Jenne?)

Some of you are under the impression that I have already gotten behind on the blog. I am not sure what gave you that idea. Here is Saturday's post and you can clearly see that Sunday's post is up as well (oops, I guess that gives away the fact that I am writing this on Sunday).

Ayden apparently is quite fascinated with my ability to stand up without any support because first thing this morning she asked me to do it again. As soon as I stood up she said, "Oh! Now you can walk." Well, I didn't want to disappoint my little girl so I pushed the walker out in front of me a little and took four full steps to it. They weren't pretty but I was able to keep my balance. Wendy wasn't there at the time and she thinks I am getting a little reckless but I was excited about the progress. I am hoping to get a video of my mad skills but we will have to do it sometime when people can spot me because Wendy refuses to take a video while I am walking unassisted.

My right leg is getting a lot better. The toes are moving better and I am getting some sensation back. I am also able to lock my knee a lot better which means that my quad is getting stronger.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

umm, sorry to let you down Rome, but I'm not sure what movie that is. What's the next line?

Anonymous said...

We keep trying to send messages to you but they never show up. Maybe this one will. We are thrilled with you progress and your timely blogs!
Here is a puzzle for you!
Good new every day.
Reckless? One fall is enough.
Always in our prayers.
Thankful for God's love.
Eating a little better?
Faith is joined by your good works.
Undying love of family & friends.
Laughter & your humor heal.
Lots of love, Grams & Grumps