Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I'll take Therapist for 500

I saw my therapist again today. He said he can definitely see some action in my ankle/shin. There hasn't really been anything happening before now, so this is good. He also said there is noticeable improvement in my quad again. It looks like most of the muscle is activating. Now I just have to get some muscle back in there. Pretty much everything has atrophied. He did say he thought there would still be further nerve development, but I think with what I have right now I can get to where I can run and jump well enough to be somewhat active just by doing some weight training.

2 comments:

Jenne said...

That's excitting progress! Good luck with all the weight training/strengthening.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Jeremy! You'll be back to full strength in no time! Keep up the good work with exercising.
Love,
Mom