Tuesday, September 16, 2008

15 Minutes of Fame

Last night I appeared (for two minutes and 9 seconds) as the feature story on the local channel 2 10:00 news. I was even the main story on their webpage (last night at least). I spent about three hours yesterday with a camera crew while they were trying to gather information and footage but I assumed I would end up as a story late in the hour. Boy I was surprised. I didn't think I was that interesting.

If you want to see the story, it is still available online. I was happy that it was correct and not too embarrassing. Although they did put in a picture of me at rehab making a funny face while lifting weights.

4 comments:

Sara Liechty said...

George and I saw it! It was great! You are famous now!

threelittlebackseatdrivers.blogspot.com said...

very impressive, Jeremy...we caught the trailer and then somehow missed it...we watched the whole news and didn't see it...so it was cool you had it posted on your blog...hope things are well...oh, btw, luke doesn't want your paraglider, i think! ;)

Anonymous said...

Great news story . . . and the best part is that you are doing so well. We keep you in our prayers.
Love, Aunt Diane and Uncle Howard.

Anonymous said...

We loved the news story and have had several friends comment about it...a different kind of Grandma Brag Story! Can you really drive with your left foot? We'll watch out for you on the freeway! Continuing prayers, love, and faith, Grams and Grumps